About me
Welcome. So glad you're here.
Im Elaxis,21 years old
This little blog is about my life. Maybe the title gave that away...? It's super original, I know.
I run this blog and in malaysia, I love what I do and where I live, and I'm grateful I can say that. Writing and social media truly are my passion in life.
Besides that, I'm a bit of a foodie and love dining out on the town reading, spending time with my family,and i enjoy my life in university utara Malaysia.I love to spent my time on piano too.I love music and love life=)
Some things to know:
Besides study life, I also post a lot about life and love, food receipe, and some meaningful quote. Have questions? if you have any inqueries can contact me in facebook Or just email me anytime. I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by. :)

Ok..
ReplyDelete