If

If I am, right beside you now
Will you understand my heart?
If you could hear
Whats on my mind
Would you listen to me?

If I leave, leave without a trace
How long will you search for me?
If you should go,
Without saying goodbye
How would I let you go?

why cant you see how I feel?
How my heart aches, hand shakes, every time that you are near
Am I putting on a mask you do not know?
I sink below
How do I make my doubts all disappear?

Like a fool I cant convey
How I see you, hear you, everything single word you say
If someday I find the strength to say to you
Just how much I love you
Will you say that you do too?]

If I come, reaching out to you
Will you take my hand in yours?
If you appear, accepting my heart
Will that only be a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment